What's new

The "Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on iOS X.X.X" Thread

For those that are looking to jailbreak using the p0sixspwn utility, there is no need for a guide because the jailbreak is a userland jailbreak, and unlike Evasi0n, it does not require any interaction between user and device. It works on the iPod Touch 4th and 5th Generation as well as the iPhone 5 on 6.1.4.

Evasi0n 1.0.3 has been released. For those having issues with boot loops or having trouble with the jailbreaking process entirely, download the new version of Evasi0n and retry

Evasi0n 1.0.4 released in hopes to fully null all iPad Mini issues, and to boost security.

If you already jb with another version, should one do it to boost security?

The security update can be applied by upgrading to the Evasi0n7 Untether package in Cydia. Once you've jailbroken a device, any and all updates made to the utility that impacts the jailbreak itself can be obtained through Cydia. No need to restore or rejailbreak

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Evasi0n 1.0.5 has been released for official 7.0.5 support for the iPhone 5S and 5C Global/CDMA models. Note that as of 7.1 beta 5, 3 crucial exploits have been patched. Make sure of the open 7.0.4/7.0.5 signing window while you still can. There's no going back afterwards.

7.0.6 and 6.1.6 has been released to address a pretty serious SSL verification flaw in the stock iOS. 7.0.6 can be jailbroken using Evasi0n7 1.0.6. iOS 6.1.6 (at the time of this post) can be tethered jailbroken using RedSn0w then install the p0sixspwn package through Cydia, at least until @iH8Sn0w updates p0sixspwn for 6.1.6 support. The p0sixspwn Cydia package is constraint to >=6.1.3 and <7.0, so it will work.

7.0.6 has been included in the latest version of Evasi0n7. iOS 6.1.6 cannot be directly untethered jailbroken using the p0sixspwn utility, but can be tethered jailbroken using RedSn0w, then untethered by installing the p0sixspwn package through Cydia after your jailbreak.

$Screenshot (3).png
Anyone know how i can fix this issue?

View attachment 15240
Anyone know how i can fix this issue?

You're not evening downloading the link from an official source. Just because the name of the website has some form of the word evasion or evaders on it does not make it a legitimate website. Clearly you didn't bother checking the list of fakes on the front.

Last edited:
You're not evening downloading the link from an official source. Just because the name of the website has some form of the word evasion or evaders on it does not make it a legitimate website. Clearly you didn't bother checking the list of fakes on the front.
I downloaded the link from this thread the second time once I read the list of fake websites, I got the same message.

I figured it out, my school had it blocked but nothing a simple proxy couldn't handle