What's new

The C Word.

I've been Christmas shopping this weekend, All this mouse clicking is really hard work ;)

If you're giving Apple products as gifts, the online store will gift wrap them and include a gift tag.

If you're giving Apple products as gifts, the online store will gift wrap them and include a gift tag.
Thats good to know, I could send myself a gift all nicely wrapped ;)

It certainly does, I start buying my Christmas treats now too and put them away.
If you run out of storage space for your Christmas treats, I'll let you use my closet. I can guarantee that not too many treats will escape from custody.;)

If you run out of storage space for your Christmas treats, I'll let you use my closet. I can guarantee that not too many treats will escape from custody.;)
I'm sure I can trust you not to eat my Swiss chocolates ;)

More of my shopping arrived from Amazon today and I went shopping yesterday.

Only eight weeks to go so how are you all doing?

Since your last post, I've got the presents for my colleagues. :)
Its good to get on top of it early, I only have two people to buy for but I buy them lots.
My hubby's presents for me are all bought from Antiques fairs so its fun to go out finding and choosing them, He hates trying to buy for me so it suits him to choose them together.
What he says is you choose them and I'll wrap them :)

Been Christmas shopping again today and while I was at it treated my self to two nice leather bags.

Less than eight weeks to go!

I think I've found a small present for my students.
image.jpeg

(found somewhere on Facebook)
I hope there'll be time enough to make them. First, I'll have to get the "ingredients". :)