What's new

The C word.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well i decided it isn't too early to mention the C word.....so what are you all hoping to get for Christmas? i'm sure some Apple goodies will be on your lists to Santa ;)

I've been saving for a Mac mini, the Core i7 model, and am almost there. I'll have it by next month but I know I'll have trouble waiting until Christmas Day to actually open it.

Oh you have to wait, wrap it up and put on a big bow with a tag saying from you to you.

I'll do my best, but I'm so weak when it comes to Apple products :(
Perhaps I should store it at a friends house and tell them not to let me near it until Christmas Day.

I'll do my best, but I'm so weak when it comes to Apple products :(
Perhaps I should store it at a friends house and tell them not to let me near it until Christmas Day.
Make sure your friend doesn't have a weakness for Apple products too though or you might open a slightly used Mac mini on Christmas day ;)

An iwatch by apple. Hmmm, the AR Drone Parrot. Whichever of the two.

no apple products on the xmas list actually.. unless there is a new ipad released for xmas then possibly one of those.. how about you?

no apple products on the xmas list actually.. unless there is a new ipad released for xmas then possibly one of those.. how about you?
No Apple products on my list either, i'm going to indulge my passion in Antique sewing tools, got some fairs coming up so i should be spoilt for choice.

Resurrecting this thread, so......What have you put in your letter to Santa :)

Resurrecting this thread, so......What have you put in your letter to Santa :)

Well, after my little trip down the hill today I have a 128 GB iPad Air with cellular - silver/white (new addition to the list), a 32 GB 5S in either white or gold and an Airport Extreme to replace my aging and unreliable Linksys.

Looks like Santa gets a break on the weight, but it's gonna empty his pockets just a bit. :eek:

Well, after my little trip down the hill today I have a 128 GB iPad Air with cellular - silver/white (new addition to the list), a 32 GB 5S in either white or gold and an Airport Extreme to replace my aging and unreliable Linksys.

Looks like Santa gets a break on the weight, but it's gonna empty his pockets just a bit. :eek:
You're going to have a wonderful Christmas day with all those new devices :)

its getting closer and now its time to buy a few thousand worth of prezzies :(.. I hate xmas lol

its getting closer and now its time to buy a few thousand worth of prezzies :(.. I hate xmas lol
It is a a lot of work and expense but nice when all the shops are closed on Christmas eve and all to look forward to :)

Well are you all ready for the big day?.....I am still redecorating the bathroom that was only going to take a few days almost 3 weeks on, the house is like a tip as it always is when you start these jobs, hope to have it finished by the middle of next week though then i can put up the tree ect ,I am way behind where i usualy am at this time.