What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

I don't mean to break existing discussion but I couldn't find an introduction thread here, so here's my intro:

I'm an iPhone user since 2014 and am currently using an iPhone 5c, due to upgrade to a 6 in September or so because of the 32-bit drop of support. I am also a Mac user since 2015, currently owning a MacBook Air 2015 11". Anyhow, my main interests are computing and retro games, and I write a blog on these subjects.

Hope I have fun here :)
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Jaime!

Welcome to iPhone Forums, Jaime!

Thanks! Also, thanks for giving me the heads-up about my link in my signature. I guess you gotta be wary of any user who puts their own links in their signature, especially if they'd just registered. Also the reason I didn't see the rules is because I use Tapatalk (I dislike XenForo's UI, it feels too cluttered), and it doesn't appear on the registration form. :p

in-bormanhf.jpg

Quick question, l have an alarm set for 21.00 everyday to remind me to do something.
If l do it at say, 20.15 can l cancel that alarm just for the one day somehow?

I think not but thought l'd ask the experts

Quick question, l have an alarm set for 21.00 everyday to remind me to do something.
If l do it at say, 20.15 can l cancel that alarm just for the one day somehow?

I think not but thought l'd ask the experts

Ohhhhh, I'm interested too.

Thanks for that, Tried it in the past but forgot to turn it back on OOPS.
Best bet l believe might be to set 7 separate alarms and recheck the whole week when l cancel one, maybe?

Or on the weekend

I just discovered that you can just drag and drop photos in here without using the UPLOAD A FILE method and possibly having to resize.
I learn something new every day :)
IMG_0673.jpg