What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

I'm definitely not w Wii fan either. I tried playing Call of Duty: MW3 on it a couple times.... WOW!! That was utterly ridiculous. LOL!!

Shoot, I don't own either of those lol. All I have is a dreamcast and a genesis.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
I'm not a gamer at all unless you count the odd game of scrabble and hidden object games on my iPad lol.

Last edited:
Idk, I get these urges to play video games every once in a while. I'll play all day then the next day want nothing to do with it for months lol. I've gone through 4 Xbox 360's because of this. I'll be like "yeah! I want and Xbox!" I'll play it for a week or 2 then get bored of it and sell it or take it back. My last one I got last black Friday and had it til February and sold it to my friend lol. I'm weird. I used to be really into video games back in the day. I keep my dreamcast incase I get an urge. Also got my sega genesis in my closet in the original box. My grandpa bought it for my brother 20 years ago and my brother gave it to me when I was 4 which was 17 years ago. I will never get rid of it. My grandpa passed away in 1999 so it kinda reminds me of him. It works perfect too except when you gotta get light headed from blowing in the cartridges haha

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

darkstar2007 said:
Don't get me started on Nostradamus. Lmao!!

Isn't is funny how people can explain Nostradamus' predictions after the fact? If they want to impress me, use Nostradamus' predictions to accurately predict something that hasn't happened yet.

Isn't is funny how people can explain Nostradamus' predictions after the fact? If they want to impress me, use Nostradamus' predictions to accurately predict something that hasn't happened yet.
Thats right, It's a load of tosh lol.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
Yes you can make anything fit into anything.

Try telling that to my Gran. She believes that at 70, she can be bra-less in a vest top, and fit into jeans suitable for Kate Moss.

She can't.
Not like it stops her. Ugh.

I had 8 teeth pulled today and, surprisingly, I'm in no pain at all. In two weeks they'll pull the remaining teeth and give me dentures. Needless to say I didn't take care of my teeth when I was young.

ardchoille said:
I had 8 teeth pulled today and, surprisingly, I'm in no pain at all. In two weeks they'll pull the remaining teeth and give me dentures. Needless to say I didn't take care of my teeth when I was young.

Let that be a lesson for the young ones out there craving sugar!