What's new

Thanks for the welcome

aquapatio

Reaction score
Well I am a member of a few other forums. We talk about boating and camping and Atving. This is the 1 st forum that I have registered with, on how to use my Phone.

My wife and 3 boys said that it was time to get with the program. Just to fill you in I only have had 5 different type phones in my life time. the regular home phone that no one has anymore.The 2nd one was the old bag cell phone , 3rd was a nokia 6130 ? 4th was my old Razor which when my wife told me she bought the new Razor I thought she meant a new shaver. Now I have graduated to the IPhone 4. Which is a pretty big jump.

I received my phone yesterday, opened it up and followed the great directions. I need something a little more informative than the quick start folder that they send you. That is when I located this forum. So thanks for for the great welcome. You will be Hearing from me alot because I have always been very curious on how things operate. Thanks Aquatiopatio

Welcome to the forum!! You manual is located in the safari app under bookmarks. It's a pretty good read for a beginner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAi5DL41K78&feature=youtube_gdata_player