What's new

texting scrolling problem

mofaster

Reaction score
Ok, so I know there is some setting I'm missing here, but when I'm texting with someone (there name is at the top and the "Message" indicator is to the left, Edit to the Right, I don't get scrolling. So, if I text them "hello" and it shows up in green, when they respond it doesn't show up in that window. I get an indication in the message notification...so it looks like this "Messages (1)". So, I have to touch on that, to get back to the main message area where all my text messages are, and I see the blue dot indicating they texted me, and then click on their name to go back into the text I just got out of to see their response. Used to work like IM, where you would see there response right there on the screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks! Making me crazy!

The keyboard flix up and down , if I'm understanding your problem.

Sent from iPhone

no, its not the keyboard, its that whatever someone sends, doesn't show up in that text window that is open, I get the "Message (1)" notification, but don't see the reply in that window.

....I just see the last thing I wrote, until I get out of that window, then get back into that text.

My GF's iPhone 4 started doing this last week and my 4S just started doing it today :mad: We're both running 5.0.1. On hers, I tried closing all of her apps, powering off, and then restarting to no avail. I did the same thing with mine and it started working fine again. Hers seems to have cleared itself up since last week. Go figure. :rolleyes: