What's new

Texting a video issues

Gixxer

Reaction score
For some reason I cant text a video clip that I recorded from my 4s. Its only 29 sec long and I get a red! telling me to try again but doesnt work. My buddy sent me a clip he made with his iphone 4 and it worked and I was able to send that to someone in a text.

Is the 1080p clips to large to send?

It shouldn't have anything to do with it being 1080, try doing a reset of the phone by holding down the home and sleep buttons at the same time and let go once you see the Apple logo then try sending it again and see what happens. I think you just have a glitch and that may take care of it.

I tested this issue on my iPhone and I didn't have any problems sending A 30 second video clip. And I have 32GB White iPhone 4S.

Thanks for the replies. It starts to do it than quits. I tried to reboot but it didnt help. I wonder if its a provider issue? I'm using Verizon. I'll ask them about it. The phones only 1 1/2 wks old.

Thanks

Alright I just messed around with this again. Looks like my first video was corrupted. Deleted it rebooted phone made new video and it worked. Made another video and it did not work deleted it rebooted phone made another video and it worked.

Looks like Im having issues when recording one video and than recording another. They will work for me but I cant seem to record two in a row with out rebooting in between.

Gixxer said:
Alright I just messed around with this again. Looks like my first video was corrupted. Deleted it rebooted phone made new video and it worked. Made another video and it did not work deleted it rebooted phone made another video and it worked.

Looks like Im having issues when recording one video and than recording another. They will work for me but I cant seem to record two in a row with out rebooting in between.

That's really weird. Have you spoken with your service provider about this issue? Are you able to record video without any problems?

I would take it into an apple store sounds like an issue with the phone itself. Some how the second video is getting corrupted and I dont see how that would be a provider issue at all. Best of luck!

Its funny how you can't email a video over 30 seconds, but you can text a video that's over a minute.