What's new

TENOSHARE iPhone Unlocker Pro

wenreder

Reaction score
As thousands of us iPhone & iPad users, we have lost or forgotten our encrypted password, necessary to make or recover encrypted backups. As we search the Internet, one Program keeps popping up. TENOSHARE iPhone Unlocker Pro. Even YouTube videos (several) on just how simple and FAST it can generate your lost password. They use a three digit numbers only password as an example (123) and show it being broken in less than 5 minutes. The FREE Version only handles 3 character passwords. You must buy the PRO Version for $69.95 to get 5 times greater speed and the ability to decrypt LONGER passwords. It is offered with a 90 MONEY BACK Guarantee !! So I bought it. It has been running 24 hours a day for 5 days and only up to 5 characters keep running, not even close to my password. My password was 8 - 10 characters long. I finally stopped it, uninstalled it, restored my iPhone through iCloud, not losing any Contacts, just had to reinstall Apps and reset some Settings. I purchased this Program through PayPal. I emailed Tenoshare and asked for my MONEY BACK telling them Five days is just too long to wait, they told me it would take SEVERAL WEEKS to find my password and REFUSED to refund my money. I heard this from many others, after the fact. I immediately open a PayPal Fraud Case, which will be dragged out for a few weeks !!

I am wondering who purchased this program ?? Did it not work and did you ask for your 90 Money Back Guaranteed REFUND ??

Dear friend,

So sorry to hear about the trouble you've being with.

We write so many e-mails not intending to refuse your refund, instead, we hope there is chance to discuss further and get your trust.We agree that our program is not perfect, whereas, we are working continuously to improve and enhance.

We can refund you now if you don't have intrest in any product from us. Please delete the complaint and let us know. We will process the refund to you instantly.

Best wishes

Abby

Dear friend,

So sorry to hear about the trouble you've being with.

We write so many e-mails not intending to refuse your refund, instead, we hope there is chance to discuss further and get your trust.We agree that our program is not perfect, whereas, we are working continuously to improve and enhance.

We can refund you now if you don't have intrest in any product from us. Please delete the complaint and let us know. We will process the refund to you instantly.

Best wishes

Abby
That sounds like blackmail, asking you to remove your complaint before issuing a refund. If you paid with a credit card, let them know what's going on and request a chargeback for the transaction. If you used PayPal, open a dispute and request a refund. If PayPal finds in your favour, they'll give you a refund and go after the company for their money.

If I were you, I would certainly not remove my complaint as a condition of receiving a refund.

Hello scifan57
I posted Tenoshare's response more for "laughs" !! Really, can you imagine Closing the case ?? Then I would have stopped ALL chances of getting my money back. They are slick, you must admit !! They think I am Stupid !! I paid with PayPal and I would NEVER close the case !! It has been in dispute since April 2. I will fight this to the end. They use a "middleman" for all money transactions, MyCommerce (Like Digital River). The PayPal went directly to MyCommerce, so ALL correspondence goes from me, to PayPal, to MyCommerce then to Tenoshare. It comes back the same way. I must have 25+ emails so far. What really bothers me is that Tenoshare offers a 90 Money Back Guarantee listed right on the order form !! The BBB gave then an F- , yet they are still in business. The funniest thing is that the FREE Version can only crack 3 characters. They have a YouTube where they select a search for numbers only, no letters or symbols. The video shows the password is cracked in 30 seconds, it is "123". Then they say if your password is MORE than 3 characters you must buy the $69.95 Version, which I did. Which everybody does.

Thanks for your concern scifan57, i'll be sure to post the results (whenever that will be).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Resolution of Your Case: #PP-004-720-000-917

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Wendell Reder,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

You have indicated that a partial refund of $49.66 USD would be satisfactory.

We were able to recover $49.66 USD and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.