What's new

Temple Run

I am addicted to this game. However, I will not use any cheat to further myself in Temple Run. It is amusing as it is, and I will just keep on playing. :)

I am addicted to this game. However, I will not use any cheat to further myself in Temple Run. It is amusing as it is, and I will just keep on playing. :)

well, cheating is not for every one... Some games I dont cheat until after I have completed 100% but others I do it from the start.

well, cheating is not for every one... Some games I dont cheat until after I have completed 100% but others I do it from the start.
i don't like to cheat either unless I'm really really stuck,you don't get the same sense of satisfaction if you don't work it out for yourself.

i don't like to cheat either unless I'm really really stuck,you don't get the same sense of satisfaction if you don't work it out for yourself.

yeah that is true, even unlimited gold to make it easier but that does not make the game much easier some times

I love this game but i stink at it..My 14 year old daughter is awesome at it.. she has gotten over 2 million!! Best I can do is like 200,000

simple but good game. i was a bit late to the party so im not great. best score is 800,000-900,000ish.

couple of my friend have gotten over 2 million.

I got temple rum the brave movie edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simple but good game. best score is 800,000-900,000ish.

couple of my friend have gotten over 2 million.

Yeah simple and fun, but very good. My highest score is over 17 million, but it took me most of the year (and plenty of wings and magnet power-ups) to get that... and I haven't come anywhere near since!

I didn't think much of Temple Run Brave to be honest. For me, the original Temple Run game is a much better game.

I didn't think much of Temple Run Brave to be honest. For me, the original Temple Run game is a much better game.

Ah, well maybe ill skip it. And btw, 17 million is HUGE!

I got that the magnets are important but ive actually never tried the wings. I need to try it