What's new

Temple Run

smckinniss27

Reaction score
Highly addictive game. It has been slowly rising up the top 25 lists in the app store. Very fun, once you start, you cannot put it down!

I prefer Six Guns. It's similar to Red Dead Redemption, but for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I found a few things but have I will try them when I can..

Hey all,

OK, first of all, in the app folder, under library, application support, com.imangi.templerun, all your config files are there (not sure about checksums, but someone HAS figured it out).

In there, if you start a game, and then exit templerun without going to the main menu, it creates a file in there called savedGame_1.tr

Now, use the tutorial trick and swipe right twice fast to get the endless straight run going on. Pause the game and then through the iphone close the app.

Edit savedGame_1.tr with wordpad.

change the 1 under the 5501144 to a 0 and that turns off tutorial mode. Now, your points will stay, your distance will update on the screen, and more powerups will appear. It is still a straight run, but it now adds a few pits, trees, fire hoops, etc.

Also, if you ressurrect with angel wings, if you constantly keep swiping towards you (sliding) and of course turning and jumping inbetween, your velocity never increases, so your speed will stay slow.

or this one

Hi.This game can be easily hacked/cheated on.There is a file called records.hm inside the Documents folder.Open it with text editor :
- For coin hack change "Coin Ammount" to whathever ammount you want,but be carefull as the ammount will be visible in GC leaderboards.
- If you want to get high score then change "scoreMultiplier" to ex.1000,etc.
- If you want to hack GC achievements then change "percentComplete" to 100 and it's checksum to 87 (which means it's 100 for real)and be sure "updated" it's 1 so it registers to GC.

that would be cool i hope there is some without jailbreaking because i don't jailbreak my iPhone/iPad lol