What's new

Tapped iPhone please help

hcrh

Reaction score
My wife has been tapped my iPhone! She is so jealuos and she is spying me. That is driving me crazzy. She knows every App I have on it, call, message, email, chat, everything. Obviously, creating problems. How can I stop her doing this or what I have to do in my iPhone to stop it? She even confess in a discussion, that she doesn't need mykeyword to access to my iPhone. I saw at the web there are really cheap programs to do this from a PC or other iPone. Please help me

hcrh said:
My wife has been tapped my iPhone! She is so jealuos and she is spying me. That is driving me crazzy. She knows every App I have on it, call, message, email, chat, everything. Obviously, creating problems. How can I stop her doing this or what I have to do in my iPhone to stop it? She even confess in a discussion, that she doesn't need mykeyword to access to my iPhone. I saw at the web there are really cheap programs to do this from a PC or other iPone. Please help me

Sound to me like you actually are trying to hide something. I don't care if girlfriend goes through my phone. She can play with it all she wants.

Any way. To answer your question.

The only way to have complete control and an extra unbreakable layer of security is to jailbreak your phone. The only way to truly protect it from prying eyes.

If you have iPhone 4 or lower model, you need to jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.10b5c (be sure to drag the redsn0w.exe and right click and click run as Administrator if your on windows).

If you have iPhone 4S then you need to jailbreak with Absinthe 0.4.

Make sure to download the rite tool for your computers operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux,etc).

Once you got your phone jailbroken....post back. I'll let ya know how to make that phone untouchable......no matter who's hands it is in.

Considering that your married, about the only thing you can do is divorce her. Otherwise she can legally, in most countries, look at your phone if you give her physical access. Which btw is the only way she can sync your phone to iTunes and then look at your data.

Why don't you just sit her down make her a nice drink of tea then say, "Look love I'm seeing a slim sexy blonde whose half your age" then tell her to do one the noisy so and so. (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Why don't you just sit her down make her a nice drink of tea then say, "Look love I'm seeing a slim sexy blonde whose half your age" then tell her to do one the noisy so and so. (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I thought u were banned.

-Sent from my iPhone 4s on Verizon

Sound to me like you actually are trying to hide something. I don't care if girlfriend goes through my phone. She can play with it all she wants.

Any way. To answer your question.

The only way to have complete control and an extra unbreakable layer of security is to jailbreak your phone. The only way to truly protect it from prying eyes.

If you have iPhone 4 or lower model, you need to jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.10b5c (be sure to drag the redsn0w.exe and right click and click run as Administrator if your on windows).

If you have iPhone 4S then you need to jailbreak with Absinthe 0.4.

Make sure to download the rite tool for your computers operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux,etc).

Once you got your phone jailbroken....post back. I'll let ya know how to make that phone untouchable......no matter who's hands it is in.

Hi mate, I would be Intrested I have a jb 4s. What can I do to ensure the above? Thsnks

Restore you iPhone...then passcode protect your iPhone...don't tell anyone the passcode...simple