What's new

Hi iPhone family

summar

Reaction score
Hello my name is Summar I'm new to the 4s but not to the iPhone. Trying to learn to use Siri. I need to know how to save information Siri has found me. I asked her what companies offer Internet in my area and she gave me a list of 7 how do I save that list for future use? I've asked that she make a note of them but she makes a not saying of them Lol. Tks for any help.

Make a screenshot of those list, the screenshots will be place in your album photo. If you are having awesome notes app, you can create a folder for siri and upload those screenshots in that folder for future use. Welcome to the forum.

^That's what I was thinking. Take a screenshot of your phone. You can do this by pressing on the power button + home button simultaneously.

Ok tks was just wondering if Siri could save the info and I wasn't using the correct command. Haven't used Siri much so I'm not familiar with what commands to use or what all Siri can and cannot do.

summar said:
Ok tks was just wondering if Siri could save the info and I wasn't using the correct command. Haven't used Siri much so I'm not familiar with what commands to use or what all Siri can and cannot do.

Siri is still in beta so there's some limitations of what she can do. But for what she does do, we know it will only get better.

Welcome to the iPhone 4s forum summar! And good luck with SIRI -- it's a function that is evolving and will get much better in time. Good luck.

Yea and I can't wait cause she's already really cool. What I need is a detailed Siri Manuel. Lol

Yea and I can't wait cause she's already really cool. What I need is a detailed Siri Manuel. Lol

Yeah, really. I tried SIRI out today at a local Verizon store and in my southern drawl and scratchy throat, I asked for the local temperature. Several seconds later it found me and gave me everything about the local weather...... As you say, really cool.