What's new

Syncing Voice Memos Issue

Brigitte

Reaction score
I still have the Operating System 4.1 and have not updated to 4.2. I have noticed when I first synced that my voice memos would sync. They no longer sync. I have 25 voice memos labeled with first and last name on my iPhone and only 16 show up after syncing on the computer. Also somehow after I sync it, it takes off the last names on the computer as well as on the iPhone.

I called Apple. Much time was spent for nothing and it was recommended that I update to 4.2. I have reviewed some posts and people seem to have all kinds of problems after the update.

What can I do to get my voice mails that I have on the iPhone also on the computer? Should I update to 4.2? Thanks.

P.S. Yes, voice memos is checked in iTunes.

I still have the Operating System 4.1 and have not updated to 4.2. I have noticed when I first synced that my voice memos would sync. They no longer sync. I have 25 voice memos labeled with first and last name on my iPhone and only 16 show up after syncing on the computer. Also somehow after I sync it, it takes off the last names on the computer as well as on the iPhone.

I called Apple. Much time was spent for nothing and it was recommended that I update to 4.2. I have reviewed some posts and people seem to have all kinds of problems after the update.

What can I do to get my voice mails that I have on the iPhone also on the computer? Should I update to 4.2? Thanks.

P.S. Yes, voice memos is checked in iTunes.

I am disappointed that nobody responded and assisted. Thank you.

Brigitte said:
I am disappointed that nobody responded and assisted. Thank you.

This has happened to me more than one time. I do not know why there are sometimes no replies,

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1