What's new

Syncing games....

mrjaffa

Reaction score
Hi peeps.

Is there a way to play a game on the iPhone (4) and then continue it on the iPad 2?

Just started playing New Star Soccer and have to pay to unlock it now but only want to if I can play on both. Any ideas?

I don't like to play in this type of game. I like to play only racing game. my most favorite game need for speed. I have played this game with my friends.

Hi peeps.

Is there a way to play a game on the iPhone (4) and then continue it on the iPad 2?

Just started playing New Star Soccer and have to pay to unlock it now but only want to if I can play on both. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, no. Games like that are unique to each device. You build up the game levels and such separately. It's only with games that have a separate server that you can most likely play the same game from different devices (games like Words With Friends, Draw Something, etc).

However, I don't have that particular game, so it may be different...

But and usually, unless it's a server-based or online game, then I'm pretty sure you can't sync over. Sorry.

Marilyn

i think it is possible with game center? awww... nah... i'll take that back.. i dont think so.... :'(

There is a way, but that would entail jailbreaking the device, and using a file system browser to scoop up the save file from within the device, then transfer the said save file to a different device. I remember doing this to some games before restoring my device to factory settings. After downloading the app from the store, I had to open it up and inject the save file back. I was then able to continue my game.

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules. Don't make posts suggesting folks pirate apps again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a way, but that would entail jailbreaking the device, and using a file system browser to scoop up the save file from within the device, then transfer the said save file to a different device. I remember doing this to some games before restoring my device to factory settings. After downloading the app from the store, I had to open it up and inject the save file back. I was then able to continue my game.

Thanks for the suggestion. Would maybe be a little long winded but good to know it's an option. I've stopped playing it now though :)

*whispers* You can even get the paid version of ifile for free, google it ;-)

be careful with posts like that, cracking or getting paid apps for free is usually frowned upon. :)