What's new

Sync'ing calendar on multiple devices (specifically app: Saisuke)

cdhall249

Reaction score
Hello all,
My wife has had her iphone for several years and has used the saisuke calendar and loves it. I recently bought an iphone and want to be able to sync our calendars together and have them update when we add something new. We both have bought the app but I cant figure out how to sync them together. Is this possible, and if so, then where would I find the options to sync my wifes phone to mine?

Thank you in advance!

cdhall249 said:
Hello all,
My wife has had her iphone for several years and has used the saisuke calendar and loves it. I recently bought an iphone and want to be able to sync our calendars together and have them update when we add something new. We both have bought the app but I cant figure out how to sync them together. Is this possible, and if so, then where would I find the options to sync my wifes phone to mine?

Thank you in advance!

If the app itself does not have a cloud service then I don't think that is possible. I would read the info page for the app in the AppStore to see what ALL of its capabilities are.

If it does not have a cloud service for syncing changes across multiple devices then you would have to do what most people do.

Use iCloud.

Settings> iCloud> toggle Calendars on.

Once that is done any device that has that same iCloud account enabled will have any changes made on the device.

So if you change an event on one device, it will change on all the others.

Works the same way with every other toggle. I love it.lol.

I use to use an app to backup and restore my contacts after a restore...I don't have to any more tho.

As long as I make sure Contacts is toggled on in Settings> iCloud then my contacts will always be on my phone as long as I have iCloud enabled.

It's great because if you have to restore your phone you can restore and setup as new, and as long as you choose "Use iCloud" when you initially setup the phone, the contacts get loaded in automatically. I love this becauseI never ever restore from an backup (and never will) so I find Cloud to extremely useful.

Hi

I have an iPhone5, and I use Saisuke

I love the notifications, I am going to turn off my Ical notifications as they both sync to my google calendar and hence I'll get two notifications for the same thing.

However, if I make a NEW google calendar entry on my desktop or workstation....it DOES sync with Saisuke as soon as I launch the app, however if I do not launch the app between now and the time the calendar entry arrives, I will never get the notification as Saisuke never got a chance to sync.
Is there a way I can get Saisuke to sync whenever I make a new entry, AND perhaps daily, so that entries get synced even if I never launch the app?

thanks in advance!!

-matt

Matt, I don't have answer for your question. I still don't know how my Google Calander ever synced with my iPad. Wait. Maybe it was because Calendar was synced with Apple's calendar. But I don't have my Mac anymore, I still use Google calendar and every calendar syncs, including the one on my phone. Amazing.