What's new

Google calendar question from a noobie

iTOi

Reaction score
Just got my iPhone 4s today. I'm coming from an Android device so there is going to be a BIG learning curve for me. I got my email and calendar set up. But I have a question on the calendar.

My Google calendar is showing up just fine but I also could see my husband's calendar on my Droid Incredible since we have it set up to share calendars. His is not showing up on my iPhone calendar. What settings do I need to tweek to get his calendar combined with mine?

Thanks in advance for the answer. I'm sure I will have a lot more questions. I'm trying to figure this out by myself as much as I can. Now on to trying to figure out how to get my contacts to sync to the new phone. I used Verizon Back-Up Assistant so it will hopefully be an easy process.

Chris

iTOi said:
Just got my iPhone 4s today. I'm coming from an Android device so there is going to be a BIG learning curve for me. I got my email and calendar set up. But I have a question on the calendar.

My Google calendar is showing up just fine but I also could see my husband's calendar on my Droid Incredible since we have it set up to share calendars. His is not showing up on my iPhone calendar. What settings do I need to tweek to get his calendar combined with mine?

Thanks in advance for the answer. I'm sure I will have a lot more questions. I'm trying to figure this out by myself as much as I can. Now on to trying to figure out how to get my contacts to sync to the new phone. I used Verizon Back-Up Assistant so it will hopefully be an easy process.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sounds like something you might have to do online with a desktop in calendar settings first? Best I can offer at the moment.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net