What's new

Supposedly working iPhone 6 Prototype Copy on Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score

This video is supposedly a working copy of the prototype of the iPhone 6. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty convincing, If iPhone 6 is anything like that I will be happy.

Oops, can't watch it on my iPhone :(

Attachments

• $image-4198083894.jpg
    $image-4198083894.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 678
Why do people think they have to put music with a video like this? And it's always annoying music!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If this is actually a working prototype of the new iPhone 6, why is it running iOS 7.0 as shown in the settings menu?

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

If this is actually a working prototype of the new iPhone 6, why is it running iOS 7.0 as shown in the settings menu?

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator
Well spotted sci :)

I think it's an Android phone running a tweak designed to look like iOS 7, tucked inside a shell that resembles the assumed iPhone 6 case. Did you notice that none of the buttons were pressed?

I think it's an Android phone running a tweak designed to look like iOS 7, tucked inside a shell that resembles the assumed iPhone 6 case. Did you notice that none of the buttons were pressed?
I didn't notice that either, I think you are right, At first glance its convincing.

I loved it when Steve Jobs would pull the latest iPhone or iPod out of his jeans pocket and hold it up to show the audience.
Me too, Its not the same without him, He was so charismatic.

I agree with this. The buttons are too android looking and the lock button on the side instead of the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk