What's new

Support needed for Dict Box Pro app

jmt356

Reaction score
I am using a dictionary app called Dict Box Pro. As I understand, I should be able to look up any word within the program simply by tapping on it. However, this feature does not seem to be working.
I imagine this forum is not the best place to receive support on specific Apps. But I cannot seem to find out how to contact the developer of Dict Box. There is an option to contact Dict Box from within the App, but it is not accessible as I do not have email set up on my phone (nor do I want to set up email). Is there some way around this?
I managed to find the app at https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/arabic-english-dictionary/id425129943?mt=8, but that web page does not list the contact information of the developer, Xung Le.
How does one normally go about getting support from developers of iPhone apps?

When you tap "Developer Website" in that app link you provided, this will open their Facebook page. You'll have to login to post bug reports or requests there, or to send them a message.

You can also tap Reviews and select App Support there. This will also lead you to the Facebook site.

Last edited: