What's new

Sup Everyone

delphem

Reaction score
Hi everyone im Steve, I just got a iPhone 4 today and I really am kinda lost in all of the jailbreaking things i am seeing, can someone tell me why it is good to jailbreak my phone and what I can do when it is done? Thanks again in advance.

Welcome to the forum, delph.... You got an iPhone today and you're trying to find ways to jailbreak it already? Really?

I jailbroke my very first iphone from day one... but only because I had to unlock as there was no such thing as factory unlocked but then I found all the sweet apps that came from cydia and I now jailbreak most times... resisted a while on ios 4 but 4.0.2 and I jailbroke lol really being able to customise the device is good and you get the most out of the device

Excellent, Unleashed! I only wish I had your confidence (and skill) in JB'ing an iPhone. Mine is our primary telephone point of contact to the world, and I tend to be extremely careful with it. Some day, after my current contract with ATT expires, I'll be able to "experiment" with all sort of mods.

@EWyatt yea I did the jailbreak and I love it i got the Legacy and Legacy pro theme love it

Excellent, Unleashed! I only wish I had your confidence (and skill) in JB'ing an iPhone. Mine is our primary telephone point of contact to the world, and I tend to be extremely careful with it. Some day, after my current contract with ATT expires, I'll be able to "experiment" with all sort of mods.

There is no skill or confidence needed to jailbreak, the real skill comes from those who provide the tools to jailbreak.. all we as jailbreakers do is hold a few buttons and the rest is done for us :)

I shall make a video explaining how to jailbreak the next firmware but using some cydia tweaks greatly reduce battery life so if you really rely on it and need to use it a lot then maybe its not for you, but there are some nice battery cases out there even for if you dont jailbreak

Welcome to the forum :) Which phone were you using before?

I had a HTC EVO 4g

Hooo that one was created by mistake :) very good that you get rid of that thing. If your new iPhone is your first iDevice, I can then imagine the excitation and yet the expectation. Enjoy the forum then.