What's new

Suggestions? Mountain Lion on 2009 Macbook Unibody

iCrank

Reaction score
Here's the thing. I just fixed my Macbook Unibody and I've been thinking if I should upgrade to Mountain Lion. I just went and bought 8gb of ram so I could run it without issues. My macbook is the only Apple device that I currently use. No iPhone, No iPad. So would it really matter if I didn't have it? I only use it for media & browsing so all those new features won't cut it for me. Hold on I just answered my own question. Just wanted other users opinion

I wouldn't be without my MacBook Pro,strangely enough i just added another 4gb of Ram to mine making it 8gb and its running brilliantly om Mountain Lion,i would stick with it and upgrade.

I wouldn't be without my MacBook Pro,strangely enough i just added another 4gb of Ram to mine making it 8gb and its running brilliantly om Mountain Lion,i would stick with it and upgrade.

Nice to hear. Guess I'll read more about it. You also use iOS devices so they will go hand and hand with one another. I use the Galaxy s3 and a Nexus 7.

Last edited:
Nice to hear. Guess I'll read more about it.
yes you should,you can do so much more on your MacBook than just media and browsing,my Pro is my main device,i have an ipad but it comes no where near as good as my MacBook for most things......would be a shame to waste that extra Ram you bought.

yes you should,you can do so much more on your MacBook than just media and browsing,my Pro is my main device,i have an ipad but it comes no where near as good as my MacBook for most things......would be a shame to waste that extra Ram you bought.

Sorry edited the post before I got to see the comment. I know I just went over it with my wife. She has the same thought as you

Sorry edited the post before I got to see the comment. I know I just went over it with my wife. She has the same thought as you
ah there you go,we ladies are usually right :) download Mountain Lion and you will see a difference i think.