What's new

New Member from Canadian Prairie

PrairiePhone

Reaction score
Hello All! My new iPhone was supposed to arrive today but didn't!! Argh!

I had already made plans to sign up today so I thought I would follow through.

I've been browsing a little and I'm impressed with the helpfulness and generally positive attitudes on the forum. I look forward to being a contributing member.

Just a bit about my Apple experience... I'm not a newbie. I've been running Apple computers in my home since 1997. The latest additions to our stable include a MacBook Pro (15", i7, 8 GB RAM, Lion, purchased in June), a 64 GB iPad 2 w/ 3G (2 weeks ago), and I'm just waiting on the iPhone (32 GB).

See you around the forum!

Hello All! My new iPhone was supposed to arrive today but didn't!! Argh!

I had already made plans to sign up today so I thought I would follow through.

I've been browsing a little and I'm impressed with the helpfulness and generally positive attitudes on the forum. I look forward to being a contributing member.

Just a bit about my Apple experience... I'm not a newbie. I've been running Apple computers in my home since 1997. The latest additions to our stable include a MacBook Pro (15", i7, 8 GB RAM, Lion, purchased in June), a 64 GB iPad 2 w/ 3G (2 weeks ago), and I'm just waiting on the iPhone (32 GB).

See you around the forum!

That is not a good start! not receiving your items! but it seems you are very experienced with osx and ios. core i7 is nice and 8GB of ram..^^ I like how apple is slowly getting rid of the dvd drive, I bet in newer versions of the macbook pro we wont have dvd drives any more.. and hopefully osx wont become too much like ios.

RC of 10.7.3 was released so wont be long for another upgrade

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!!! :) Ey?

Thanks for the welcome!

I also hope that the "i" os does not entirely filter into the main OS. Some features would be ok but not all.

UPDATE...

My iPhone arrived today!! So far so good. Gotta love iCloud. Calendar and contacts instantly!

I can't say that I enjoy adding email addresses, though! Not nearly as easy as that "B" company. But we'll see how that goes.

Waiting to get the new Whatsapp. Hopefully the App Store approves the new release soon.

Hey, and if anyone reads this... How do I get my group text addresses back? Seriously, the iPhone doesn't do group texts?

Thanks,
K

Group text contacts? look up for an app doing that in the app store, you can have a look at ABContact, groupSMS, group sms.