What's new

New to this forum and to iphones.

dkgoodman

Reaction score
Good morning.

I switched from android (I was just, last year, talked into buying a smartphone, leaving my beloved flip phone behind, and have gone through 3 different phones during this time) to a reconditioned (not jailbroken) iphone 5s last week. Already, I am loving it. I could only buy a 16 GB phone, so I waited to make sure that I would enjoy this phone and then went ahead to purchase a Mophie 64 GB space & juice pack. I'm still trying to figure out the ins & outs of the Mophie and hope I will enjoy it.

This forum has already been a help to me, so thank you for maintaining this site!

Danni

Hello @danni, welcome to iPhone Forums!

You'll find that some of the things that the Mophie Space Pack can't store are iTunes content or apps purchased from the App Store but among other things, it can store all the photos and videos you record with your camera.

Welcome, I still sport a 5S (16Gb as well) on many occasions. Very capable phone and I am sure you will enjoy it.

After using the Morphie for a bit please post up your thoughts and experiences, good and bad.