What's new

Stuck On Apple Logo - Broken Power Button - Need MAJOR help

kbphoto615

Reaction score
iPhone 4s , restored to 6.1 and jailbroken on Evasion
Phone crashed, rebooted, now it is stuck in boot loop. On the apple logo. The only way I know it's re-booting is because while it's connected to my computer the noise will sound off saying the iphone is connected. But it is not fully booting. IT is stuck on the Apple Logo.
My power/sleep button is completely broken.
So I have absolutely no freaking idea how to fix this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

I can't do the normal steps of getting the phone into recovery mode. and I can't restore it using itunes, because it doesn't stay connected. I am so confused as to what to do. I don't know what caused this, or how to fix it.

Last edited:
You'll need to perform a DFU mode restore. However, if you've installed SBSettings or Substrate Safe Mode manually, you can put your device into safe mode by plugging the device, turn it off, then hold the volume button while plugging in the USB and keep holding the volume up button until you see your springboard. Then pop open Cydia and remove the last several tweaks you've installed.

Have your problem been solved?

Understand that since your power/sleep button is broken, I might give it a wild shot. But it will probably void your warranty.

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Open the back cover and CAREFULLY disconnect the battery connector, reconnect it and place back the back cover. You can find a lot of instructions from youtube.

Hope it helps.