What's new

storm HD theme

nitewatcher769

Reaction score
i have downloaded the storm Hd theme and looks interesting, but i have the Buffalo city weather on the screen and i cant seem to find away to change it from Buffalo to Toronto. any help would be great
thanks

You should try googleing it or youtube, they are everyone's best friends when in a pinch.

Thanks .. i have been seeking the info on youtube some answers have been answered... thanks again for the info

to edit the location you need to open the theme folder then look in a folder called "Private".

in that folder there will be a file called "configureMe.js" open it with text edit or notepad if you on windows.

a few lines from the top you will see a line that says "locale =" change that number to your zip code. i know it works with US zip codes not sure about canada....

then the next line asks for the city name it uses that as the city name display.

Thank you Garret for the info.. that helps alot
thanks everyone for you help

to edit the location you need to open the theme folder then look in a folder called "Private".

in that folder there will be a file called "configureMe.js" open it with text edit or notepad if you on windows.

a few lines from the top you will see a line that says "locale =" change that number to your zip code. i know it works with US zip codes not sure about canada....

then the next line asks for the city name it uses that as the city name display.

theme folder? where im a newb