What's new

Stop accidental pocket dialing

MichaelBNFree

Reaction score
Help, I accidentally dial more than I care to admit. I have looked for an app to tap tap dial. Slide to dial or any other way to halt my pocket dials. Any ideas please!

So am I to understand that, in your pocket the phone unlocks and dials one of your contacts? Try setting a pin to unlock your phone. It may be a pain that way, but no more pocket dialing

Hi Michael...

Welcome to the Forum!! So glad that you joined us and hope that you gain a lot of good info here.

Remember that using the Search Function may help you find answers to many of your questions that others have asked before.

We recommend that you also familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Enjoy and Best Wishes!

Help, I accidentally dial more than I care to admit. I have looked for an app to tap tap dial. Slide to dial or any other way to halt my pocket dials. Any ideas please!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.