What's new

Stock availability of the iPhone X...

smalltowngirl13

Reaction score
Here in the middle of Kansas (Salina to be exact) - as of an hour ago, Verizon still had stock of the iPhone X in their store? I am curious if anyone knows if their local carriers have stock.

Now I don't know what color or size, I only know this because a friend of my daughter was in and picked one up (no it was not on reserve or anything like that - it was a walk in off the street to get an iPhone which I think initially they were after the 8)...

If anyone knows about iPhone X phones in stock in their area, post up in the thread below - besides, we might help someone get a device sooner :)...

It seems the T-Mobile stores have no stock.. I spoke to a few sales peeps they mentioned they are concentrated on pre-orders.. I did notice Apple has more stock than was initially rumored.. Verizon models seem to be the best choices.. Also you can use Verizon on any carrier here in the US...

my wife and I walked into a brand new Sprint store in our town two days ago, we just wanted to look at the x, the manager says "I have some in stock, want one" we both walked out with the x. she's always been about the iphone, I've always been Android, Apple did well with this phone!

iPhone X

Now choose your capacity.
iPhone X available today at Cincinnati Kenwood storeCapacity
  • 64GB2$49.91/mo. or $999.00
    Ships: 3–4 weeks
    Pickup: Today
  • 256GB2$56.16/mo. or $1,149.00
    Ships: 3–4 weeks
    Pickup: Today
Your delivery location:
Your pickup location: Apple Kenwood Towne Centre