What's new

Stimo

Stimo

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here :) I think I'm right in saying the majority of the users on this site on from the States? If so then I say 'Hi' from Nottingham, England!!! I've previously owned a iPhone 3gs and it was fantastic! I am now with Blackberry but I am soon trading it in for a iPhone 4s! Should I wait for a jailbreak before I purchase one? let me know..

I've recently found this forum as I work night shifts here in the UK and I get lots of free time while I wait between calls! So far so good, this site has answered lots of questions I had ready to fire at the public!

Anyway enough of my intro! Thanks for a great set up you have here and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Stimo from England!

Hi Stimo... welcome to iPF.net!! Waiting to get a 4S 'til a jailbreak is available... only you can answer that question. :) It really depends on what you expect out of your phone. The Dev teams are working feverishly to break this iDevice and I'm sure we're on the brink of a release. If you're looking to drop the Blackberry... which I'm totally sure you are, LOL!!! Absolutely go out and get the 4S! It's magnificent and you'll never look back.

Thanks guys! Yeah I have been on Blackberry twice now and both times it has disappointed me :( I think i may get the 4s before jailbreak.. its just i don't want to have it waiting here for a while until i can JB it! I have never JB'd a iPhone before but some of the things I've witnessed when you can do it is amazing!

Thanks guys! Yeah I have been on Blackberry twice now and both times it has disappointed me :( I think i may get the 4s before jailbreak.. its just i don't want to have it waiting here for a while until i can JB it! I have never JB'd a iPhone before but some of the things I've witnessed when you can do it is amazing!
Absolutely... JBing an iPhone opens up infinite possibilities!! Glad you've joined us here... we look forward to seeing new members get new phones. It's almost as exciting as us getting the phone ourselves... enjoy!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!

Wasn't saying you're an Aussie. lol

Hi! I am also in the minority here as I am from Australia.

Another minority Aussie here and proudly so.

Stimo said:
Hey guys I'm new here :) I think I'm right in saying the majority of the users on this site on from the States? If so then I say 'Hi' from Nottingham, England!!! I've previously owned a iPhone 3gs and it was fantastic! I am now with Blackberry but I am soon trading it in for a iPhone 4s! Should I wait for a jailbreak before I purchase one? let me know..

I've recently found this forum as I work night shifts here in the UK and I get lots of free time while I wait between calls! So far so good, this site has answered lots of questions I had ready to fire at the public!

Anyway enough of my intro! Thanks for a great set up you have here and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Stimo from England!

welcome to site enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net