What's new

Sprint I phone 4S Slow?

Bebton123

Reaction score
I want to switch from my Sprint Evo to the Iphone but I am concerned about the slow connectivity and related issues. Is it just a few having the issues or all? I am in Texas , How is it for for this area? I appreciate any feedback.

Mine isn't slow, I also have the EVO and my iPhone 4s (Sprint) is faster than my EVO

Sprint did show below average results for connectivity. We can't tell you how sprint operates in the lone star because we're not there. Some iPhone 4s users are experiencing issues. Not all

Data will be identical to the EVO. Data issues are a network problem not a device problem. I went from an EVO, to a Epic Touch (absolute garbage) to a 4S and the main difference is the signal in the 4S is much stronger but the data speeds are identical.

I have a 4S with Sprint in Houston. No issues. It is easily 100x faster when browsing than my BB 9650. Texts and calls are on par with the BB

I live in Los Angeles and have no issues whatsoever. That being said, I think device does matter if you are coming from a TouchPro 2 like I did. The speeds on the 4S really make it look like a dinosaur!

This is what I deal with on a daily basis in Detroit. Fortunately Ive got wifi almost everywhere Im at during the day.

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 262
  • $photo1.jpg
    $photo1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 248
I had the Evo & the battery life sucked. I would charge my phone all night & by 2pm, my phone world be on the verge of dying. Now I have the iPhone 4s... I charge it all night & it stays charged ALL DAY!

I'm in Austin, and on speed test on 3G, are pretty much the same with my Evo. The iPhone 4s seems to load faster though

I just switched from the Evo on Sprint! I'm living in NY right now and Sprint's data speeds here are way sub par so I switched to AT&T and I'm so much happier! I mainly switched because I wanted to have voice and data capabilities simultaneously, and also because I wanted/needed faster data speeds. I couldn't be happier now!