What's new

[Speed Giveaway] Win a Spigen Ultra Crystal Screen Protector for iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
spigen-sgp-ultra-crystal-steinheil-speed-gievaway.png

We have something quick and cool for you guys this afternoon! It's a Speed Giveaway for a Spigen Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear & Hard Surface Screen Protector for your iPhone 5! So, what is a Speed Giveaway you ask? It's quite simple really, we had an extra set of these awesome screen protectors brand-new in a box and we wanted to share them with you guys just for fun! One of our editors chose a number randomly between 1 and 20. The first person to guess the correct number and post it in the thread wins the prize! Of course, you can't guess more than once with more than one answer, that would be silly, and will disqualify you.

Get ready! ONETWOTHREEGO!!! :D

We have a winner!

Good morning folks! Thanks for entering our silly little Speed Giveaway. OUr lucky number was chosen randomly ahead of time by one of our editors. It was number 14, so our lucky winner is stanjhall! Congratulations stanjhall!

You should receive a PM soon from our editorial staff.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Last edited:

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I don't have the iPhone 5 yet but probably will soon.
I'll guess 3

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Good morning folks! Thanks for entering our silly little Speed Giveaway. Our lucky number was chosen randomly ahead of time by one of our editors. It was number 14, so our lucky winner is stanjhall! Congratulations stanjhall!

You should receive a PM soon from our editorial staff. Just in case you miss it, please send your mailing address information to the following email address so we can ship out your prize: [email protected].

Thanks for playing everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.