What's new

Sound help please

inspire3

Reaction score
How come all videos n such on the iPhone has no sound except for you tube do u need to use headphones for the other type? Does it have something to do with HD? Also I have wireless Bluetooth set that worked on my iPhone 3 but can't get it to pair with my iPhone 4 keeps saying its searching but never finds any help on this would be great thanks :)

Hello and welcome to the forum.......
What type of videos are you having trouble with, something you DL to the phone or uploaded it on it? And for the pairing of your blue tooh, what type is it and i might be able to turn you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Blue tooth is plantronics P590 and the video is in the apps itself like global tv app etc thank you for taking the time to help :)

Im still looking into the sound issue but this is what i found for your Bluetooth.

• 1 Check that the power switch on the right ear piece of the Plantronics 590 is in the "Off" position before starting the pairing procedure.

• 2 Press and hold the call control button, which is the button on the right ear piece that has a symbol of a phone handset.

• 3 Slide the power switch to the "On" position and observe the indicator light. When the indicator light flashes blue and red, release the call control button. The headset is now open to make a connection with your phone.

• 4 Search for available Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Choose "590 Plantronics" from the list. A pass code prompt will appear on the screen.

• 5 Enter "0000" using the phone keypad as the pass code. When entered correctly, the indicator light on the headset will flash blue.

Ty so much finally have my blue tooth again I missed not having my wireless :)