What's new

Sonic to Return to iOS With Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sega announced today that as expected, it will be bringing Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II to iOS. This new adventure sees Sonic taking on two legendary rivals with the help of one of his oldest friends, the foxy legend himself, Miles “Tails” Prower. [/FONT]

“[FONT=&amp]Sonic 4 Episode II[/FONT] is very special because we’ve integrated community feedback into the game,” said Haruki Satomi, Senior Vice President of Digital Business at SEGA of America. “We have some of the most loyal and dedicated fans and I hope they enjoy this next chapter in the Sonic 4 saga.”
[FONT=&amp]As previously reported, with the release of Sonic 4 Episode II, Sega also gives players who downloaded Episode I the exclusive chance to download Episode Metal, a special unlockable story that is available to anyone owning both games on the same platform. Episode Metal sees the player getting the chance to lead Metal Sonic, one of Sonic’s greatest rivals, across four reworked Acts from Episode I, during which you’ll find out more about how he survived the events at the end of Sonic CD. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II will be released for iOS on May 17.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] SEGA

Last edited by a moderator:
Thumbs up

htc touch hd-htc touch hd2-iphone3gs-iphone4s-ipad2 Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net