What's new

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II All New Metal Story Coming in May

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

Sega has announced today that Episode Metal, a special unlockable story, will be available to those who have already downloaded both Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II on the same platform, including iOS. In the forthcoming extra episode, fans get to experience a new adventure that bridges the gap between Sonic CD and Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II. The player gets the chance to take control of Sonic’s greatest rival, Metal Sonic, across four reworked Acts from Episode I, as the metallic one rebuilds himself to challenge Sonic once again in Episode II. The game will be available for iOS this May. As you can see from the trailer above, the new installment is looking gorgeous as always. If you want to find out more about the game, you can follow SEGA on Twitter at [FONT=&amp]@SEGA, or “like” the Facebook page[/FONT].

Source: SEGA

Last edited by a moderator:
looks pretty good! we get tails back ! I wonder if the shields from sonic 3 will be there as well

looks pretty good! we get tails back ! I wonder if the shields from sonic 3 will be there as well

It looks so good doesn't it?! I just love what SEGA is doing with Sonic on iOS.