What's new

some questions? help please! =)

yhang23

Reaction score
i was just curious. my current 4.1 jailbreak is my FIRST jailbreak ever. and i am quite pleased to say that i have quite alot of cydia tweaks and themes in my phone now. i wanted to know what happens when i finally upgrade to 4.2, do all my cydia tweaks and wallpapers disappears? what do i have to do to get them back? cant be install them one by one? that would take weeks. =s

please tell me there is a solution!

PkgBackup app in the Cydia will backup all your Cydia apps. It will ask you to get another program, can't think of the name of it, if you want to backup all of your settings and layouts. DO I want to backup my settings and layouts, is the Pope Catholic?? :)

PoCobear: Im seriously thinking the answer MIGHT be yes! :)

Dj101: have u tried to use it and failed or did not get the chance to use it yet?

Anyway thx to u two :)

I have ask several people on other forums, who are the kind to hack and jailbreak all the time, doing testing, and they all agreed ,"PkgBackup" worked the best of the available apps to backup with. Sometimes it fails to restore. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary". Just remember, your''re doing something that Apple doesn't support and tries to stop you from doing.