What's new

Some apps wont open

littlewirdo

Reaction score
Hi. I have an Iphone 4, first it had ios 5 something, i got it from someone and never checked really. The thing is that after i downloaded two apps, it kind of froze, so i deleted these two, i dont remember if it was that same day or two days after, but a game i used to play a lot will try to start and close few seconds after. I reinstalled, press start and home to reboot,tryed downloading a random free app, sync with itunes. Nothing. A couple of days after, i notice this same thing happened, it tried to start and closed. I tried reinstalling and rebooting my phone, just to see a miracle... two weeks after, on monday, i decided to update ios. Something happened in the middles, i had to restart the update, so this second time i had to reset my phone back to new. Downloaded four apps, included that problematic game... it still didnt work. all the other apps worked just fine. i downloaded another apps, but another game didnt work. I didnt install cydia or anything like that. And then some other games didnt work like the first one. And after the Is there anything i missed to do?

PS: Before the reset, i had jailbreak but all the apps, the one that froze my phone and the non working ones where form the appstore.