What's new

iPhone freezing

Bumbi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have had my i4s for about two weeks now and it froze on me for two times so I had to reboot (is that the word? Newbie here) I'm talking about pressing sleep/wake button + home button for about 10 sec.
Now, what I wanna ask is this:
1. This happened when hitting home button WHILE playing a game (same game both times). Does that mean something wrong with the game or is that normal stuff and from time to time it freezes?
Im former Android user and it froze millions of times, just wasn't expecting that on iOS
2. Is rebooting the only thing I can do? It did help both times but Im wondering if I could 'wait it out'or something and also, if rebooting is somehow bad for my new phone. Thanks and sorry for my stupidness :)

You said it only happened with that particular game? Have you tried any other apps?....its not stupid by the way

Last edited:
:)
Only with that game and only when I hit home button in order to "get out" fast to answer a text that just came in or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net - loving both!!

:)
Only with that game and only when I hit home button in order to "get out" fast to answer a text that just came in or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net - loving both!!

That would be a problem with the game I would say. iPhone don;t just freeze all the time. It should never freeze really. Not that it can't happen, but the fact that it only happens with that game makes a statement in itself IMO