What's new

Software to edit iPhone 4 videos on the PC?

King Mustard

Reaction score
I am looking to edit some iPhone 4 videos on my PC. What software do you recommend?

Adobe Premiere CS5 appears to support the videos, but until I ask, I won't be sure if it's the best software to edit such videos.

I Phone Transfer is the ultimate upgrade for your i Phone. Sick of iTunes' limitations? Then this is your solution. Transfer files between your computer, iPhone, and iTunes. With the ImTOO iPhone Transfer, you are free to transfer videos, music, and photos and transfer your i Phone music and videos onto your computer and i Tunes.

I am looking to edit some iPhone 4 videos on my PC. What software do you recommend?

Adobe Premiere CS5 appears to support the videos, but until I ask, I won't be sure if it's the best software to edit such videos.

How about Aneesoft video converter

U can try this video Editor which enables u to eidt screencast, video and audio capture from camcorders or mobile phones like iPhone 4, TV-tuners and VHScapture devices.

Good luck

imovie was announced at the wwdc when the iphone 4 was announced... first app i purchased and never used or the default app on iphone works