What's new

So which method are users who have Verizon I backing up their contacts ?

SubzeroA

Reaction score
I know Verizon has a app called backup assistant and another one called backup assistant according to the app store the cloud one seems like the most popular. So is that what most users are using really ? All I want to do is backup my contacts that so when I get a new phone I can upload the contacts in the new phone. Is any backup app already installed ? Thanks

Last edited:
The regular backup you can do through iCloud or iTunes on your computer will back up your contacts as well as most other data on your iPhone.

I use iCloud backup for everything. Been with Verizon for years.

I don't use iTunes by the way. Okay so I need to download/install that app right ? So the name of the app is "Verizon's Backup assistant iCloud" correct ? I'm uploading to Verizon and not apple correct ?

iCloud is a service of Apple and not associated with Verizon. You would set it up on your phone. You do not need iTunes for iCloud either. I use iCloud for my contacts as well. Other options are to set up a webmail service such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc and sync your contact list to theirs.