What's new

So what do you think?

I think after time with the iPhone 8 Plus I am going to refrain from the x- the no home button is a huge dealbreaker for me and considering I won’t actually use the aniemoji software I think I made the right choice with the 8 plus

I think after time with the iPhone 8 Plus I am going to refrain from the x- the no home button is a huge dealbreaker for me and considering I won’t actually use the aniemoji software I think I made the right choice with the 8 plus
There is the chance that future versions of the iPhone will also have no home button. We’ll have to wait and see, though.

I haven't upgraded yet but I'm hesitant of the X as well because of the touch ID going away. I like touch ID a lot

I’ve been happy with mine so far. I like the difference between the home buttons on the 6’s and earlier vs. the new home button. The camera is great. Two things that I knew the 8 plus didn’t have, but I wish it did, is portrait mode for the front facing camera and optical stabilization for the zoom in the rear camera. I didn’t think I would like a fake button lol. I have noticed a few bugs in iOS 11, but I’m sure that will get worked out in the coming months.

I’ve got the iPhone 8 256gb also very happy

My battery is amazing so far! Coming from a note 8 I'm getting 10 hours on screen time and I'm a heavy user so this is fab! Had 3 days and hope this lasts lol

hello every one hope you are fine
its my wish to purchase iphone 8 plus
thanks