What's new

Sn0wbreeze logo and loading bar stuck on Iphone 4 while trying to restore to 5.0.1

No I didn't get it to 5.0.1 because didn't choose my SHSH blobs in the beginning. And now it is not being signed. It is still in pwned dfu mode and I tried to get it out of pwned dfu mode so I can use tiny umbrella to save my SHSH but I just can't get it out of pwned dfu mode! I even followed a guide to jailbreak using hottips central. They didn't say to use ifaith mode. Please help.

Can't say I have any answers OP.

Good luck :)

trilokkanna said:
No I didn't get it to 5.0.1 because didn't choose my SHSH blobs in the beginning. And now it is not being signed. It is still in pwned dfu mode and I tried to get it out of pwned dfu mode so I can use tiny umbrella to save my SHSH but I just can't get it out of pwned dfu mode! I even followed a guide to jailbreak using hottips central. They didn't say to use ifaith mode. Please help.

If you device name is saved in Tiny Umbrella...then the decide does not need to be connects to TU to save SHSH.

Just click on your device name in the left pane...then click the Save SHSH button.

If 5.0.1 does not show up...then you cannot restore back to 5.0.1.

You can use iFaith to extract the 5.0.1 blobs IF the device is currently on 5.0.1 now..then use iFaith tye build the iPSW.

Thanks zig9449 for your support. I got my iphone 4 to 5.1.1 and surprisingly the baseband is 1.59.00! I thought i didn't preserve it. But I have another problem now. I'll start another thread to let u know what it is. Bye!