What's new

Sms lags & calls failing

E2daD

Reaction score
Hey thanks for reading my post ,,, I just got my iPhone 4 couple days ago. And for some odd reason my SMS takes forever to send and they also continuously fail. I am also having the same problem with my phone calls; majority of the time it doesn't connect and say call failed. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance for and help or opinions.

-E

Well if you are on iOS 4.3.3 it could be related to the iOS, also you can try to go to Verizon and let them help u to understand and sort it out if possible.

I put a screen pic for iOS yeah I figured Verizon could but I was hoping to get it fix here.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Attachments

• $image-1568783715.jpg
    $image-1568783715.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 436
Honestly dude... I would go to the apple store... U have warranty on ur phone through apple... All Verizon is going to do is give u a refurb iPhone 4 and that blows... When I was having trouble with my iP4... I just hit up the apple store and it was a hardware problem and they have me a brand spanking new iP4...

Yeah man I live in a small country town, not sure where the nearest apple store is but I am going to find pit definitely thanks again ..

E2daD said:
Yeah man I live in a small country town, not sure where the nearest apple store is but I am going to find pit definitely thanks again ..

Dude... I defiantly know ur pain lol... I too live in a small rural town of a lil over 8000... The nearest apple store is an hours drive from where I live... U should download the apple store app from the app store... It's free and it should help u find the nearest apple store...

Lol,,, well damn man apologies.... Thanks man and will do,, I appreciate the advice