What's new

SMS delivery reports

thokonet

Reaction score
Hi, I am very happy to have found an iphone4 forum!
I just got my first iphone4 a few days ago.
For the past 12 years or so I always used Nokia phones, but I must admit that I enjoy my new Iphone very much. For most of my initial question I could find for answers and solutions on the web.
But I have problems finding a way to receive SMS delivery reports on my Iphone. My local provider is Telkomsel in Indonesia, and with my Nokias I never had any problems with delivery reports of SMS.

Hello welcome and bout your question i know if your iPhone is Jailbroken in Cydia there is à app called iPhonedelivery. It Will let you See THE date and time for the sms delivery.

*0#

This is the code that works for me in the UK.

Thanks for the suggestion. I bought my Iphone as is, not through any provider, it does not need any jailbreaking. I have found the Cydia link and will try it out, although it sounds a little complicated.

I tried all the codes, Jauhari - sent individual SMS to my second cellphone, but I did not get a single delivery report on my Iphone. Yesterday I also tried *n# as code without getting a delivery report. I always put the code at the very beginning of the message.

Hi
Yerp, im using iphone 4 now after being loyal to nokia for few years. Iphone is really great but one thing i have a problem with contacting people when messaging. I thought that i've SMS but ppl didnt get my SMS. so im looking for a way to hve this delivery reports but what i found that only jailbreak iphone can use this iphonedelivery app. So if there is any other solution for this issue im glad to know it. I am using DIGI carrier in Malaysia.