What's new

Small Tripod?

NoBite

Reaction score
Okay, technically this question is about iPhone photography and not the camera specifically. I am looking for a small tripod that can be used with the iPhone, something like the gorilla pod, very compact and portable. Anyone found something like this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would wonder how it would attach to the iPhone as there is no screw-lock on the device as with regular cameras. Vacuum vent attached at the back of the iPhone maybe?

I was hoping for some soft clamps on the edges or top and bottom. Preferably, having the ability to hold portrait or landscape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi,

have a look on ebay, a quick search pulled up loads. even a holder that you can attach to a normal tripod

anyway have a look at item number 120837935109 only £4.99, cant complain at that

sorry to double post but there are mini tripods with remote shutter triggers for £9.99! bargin!

Yes, this is exactly what I had in mind!! Thank you nitinparmar1985 for the links.

Now, has anyone out there actually used such a mini-tripod? If yes, do these models work fine or do they have any drawbacks?

Look at Mountguys.com. If you need to mount it they have a mount for it.

THANKS! Heading over there now.

hi,

have a look on ebay, a quick search pulled up loads. even a holder that you can attach to a normal tripod

anyway have a look at item number 120837935109 only £4.99, cant complain at that

This is awesome!! Thanks for the info :)

I found something I really like, even though a bit different from what I thought I was looking for, at Mountguys dot com!!