What's new

Slow iphone 4

peyton09

Reaction score
Hey I have the iPhone 4 and it has been working great since i got it, but lately it's slow! My home button freezes a lot, it takes multiple times pressing it to get it to go home. I looked to see if maybe there was a software update available for it but there wasn't. Someone help?

peyton09 said:
Hey I have the iPhone 4 and it has been working great since i got it, but lately it's slow! My home button freezes a lot, it takes multiple times pressing it to get it to go home. I looked to see if maybe there was a software update available for it but there wasn't. Someone help?

Hi.
Is it jailbroken?

Try a couple of "hard resets"(holding the power/home buttons down together until the phone turns off and back on).

No it's not jail broke. I have tried turning it on and off and that works for a little while but then it is back to normal.

Turn on assistive touch and use the on screen home button works great ive been using it for months now and i have not touched my home button since unless i need to do a hard reset.

Hi.
Is it jailbroken?

Try a couple of "hard resets"(holding the power/home buttons down together until the phone turns off and back on).
wasn't you who said the iphone was more stable than the GS2 lol...

wasn't you who said the iphone was more stable than the GS2 lol...

Wasn't it you I recommended the galaxy forums to?

http://www.forumfoundry.com/618/galaxyforums-net/

Like I said. It's one of our sister sites and I think you'd enjoy it a lot more over there.
You can discuss your love for your GS2 with other GS2 enthusiasts.
Instead of discussing how much you love it on an iPhoneForum.