What's new

Running slow

escalade6103

Reaction score
Lately my iPhone 4 has been running really slow. I haven't downloaded anything new. I have 18 gb left out of 32 gb. I've got about 200 apps. Is there anyway to check what's making it do this? It takes forever to load every app.

Be sure to clear all of the apps running in the background via the app switcher. And a restart can't hurt either...

Well that has little to do with how much spaced you've used. Recall the iPhone 4 only has a single core processor and 512 MB of memory. If you wanted a fast phone you should have opted for something more high tech like the Samsung Galaxy S2.

I was comparing it to how it ran a few weeks ago. I understand its only a single core processor. I wouldnt compare mu phone to anything but another iphone 4. Yeah I regularly close out most things especially games. And a restart every once in awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
escalade6103 said:
I was comparing it to how it ran a few weeks ago. I understand its only a single core processor. I wouldnt compare mu phone to anything but another iphone 4. Yeah I regularly close out most things especially games. And a restart every once in awhile.

I restore may solve this. Could just be a software issue.