What's new

slider bar not going away

nshalaby

Reaction score
i just updated and jailbroke my iphone 4. Updated to 4.3.3 and jailbroke with redsnow. I was using sublime lock hd for my lockscreen which looks nice, however, the slider bar that goes across the screen is still there when its suppose to be gone...it worked fine with 4.2 and jailbroken..any ideas? thanks

You are talking about the slide to unlock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes...the slide to unlock bar isnt going away...the txt is gone, however, the bar is still there...i tried going into winterboard and made sure that the sublime lockscreen is at top, but that didnt change anything

Ah i see, a lot of themes have that issue. I think the theme you are using need update to support your iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure how to fix the problem completely, you could try the trusty turning it off then back on and if that doenst work i would reccoment returning to apple software, temporarily at least then find a more suitable and safer jailbreaker.P.s. I am running a YouTube series where i review the best new applications on the app store every wednesday. I just thought you might be interested. Here is the link. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNkYeayUqNM]YouTube - ‪Best Free Apps For iPhone - 25 May 2011‬‏[/ame]