What's new

Slide to Unlock

Jack772

Reaction score
How can I bypass Slide To Unlock on the front of my Iphone 4 front?
I would just like to hit the Home Button or the switch at the top to turn in on.
Thanks,
Jack

yes it is .. if you are jailbroken look in cydia.. officially there is no way to change it but in cydia you can tap to unlock or change it to suite your needs

pull up youtube.com and search for "Jailbreak IPhone" there will be numerous videos on it, most of about 1 to 3 minutes in length.

Anyways, Apple puts a lot of restrictions on software that can be sold and installed in their app store. This reduces the chances of one app conflicting with another, at the cost of personal tweaking ability.

When you jailbreak your phone, you remove some of the restrictive devices that apple installed in their operating system. Once that is done, you will see a program called Cydia. Cydia is an installer app just like the app store. Here you will be able to obtain third party software to do what you want it to do, but the software on Cydia is not sanctioned by Apple.

komobu said:
pull up youtube.com and search for "Jailbreak IPhone" there will be numerous videos on it, most of about 1 to 3 minutes in length.

Anyways, Apple puts a lot of restrictions on software that can be sold and installed in their app store. This reduces the chances of one app conflicting with another, at the cost of personal tweaking ability.

When you jailbreak your phone, you remove some of the restrictive devices that apple installed in their operating system. Once that is done, you will see a program called Cydia. Cydia is an installer app just like the app store. Here you will be able to obtain third party software to do what you want it to do, but the software on Cydia is not sanctioned by Apple.

Ok but is that not likely to make the phone More likely to crash or freak out ?

Try this, when phone locked, press home button with big finger, then slide to unlock with that same big finger. Works for me!!!