What's new

Slickwraps iPhone 4/4s cases.

I heard that not every iphone 4 cover will fit a 4s cover. What kind of protection would a case like this offer?

bertil123f said:
I heard that not every iphone 4 cover will fit a 4s cover. What kind of protection would a case like this offer?

Well... what you're looking at isn't a "case" at all. It's a vinyl decal that sticks to the front and back of your phone. Check out Slickwraps actual website through out Vendors section if you're still interested in this type.

what happens is that you get two side strips,one fits 4s and one fits 4,they are clearly marked.

bertil123f said:
Hi I'm wondering if the Slickwraps iphone 4/4s cases will fit an iphone 4s. I'm thinking of buying the following: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Slickwraps-iPhone-Metal-Series-Brushed/dp/B0074JS8KY/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1332724661&sr=8-8. Cheers. Bertil.

Virtually anything that is made for a CDMA iPhone will work on a 4S.

If you cannot find a 4S category, then get one for a CDMA (Verizon, Sprint) iPhone...same exact design and the black strips in the metal are in the same exact place. Along with the mute switch.

A GSM iPhone 4 is where the difference is between the CDMA iPhone 4 and all 4S version.

Last edited: