What's new

Splash Cruiser Slider Case

benna12

Reaction score
Has anyone used this Splash Cruiser Slider case? Is it any good? If not, I am looking for a slim slider case that will not add much bulk.

Is a screen protector a must have?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/splash-CRUISER-Slim-Fit-PolyCarbonate-Verizon/dp/B003Z4CNNA/ref=sr_1_8?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1296746478&sr=1-8]Amazon.com: splash CRUISER Slim-Fit PolyCarbonate Slider Case for iPhone 4 4G AT&T and Verizon (BLACK): Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]

whyteb0y

Reaction score
That looks VERY similar to the Incipio case I have for mine, got it at Walmart for around 20 dollars I want to say. And with me personally, any time I have the front of my phone not protected by a case like on the OtterBox Defender case, I use a protective film for the front.

And the case I have as mentioned above, I love it. It's sleek, does what I need/want it to do and well worth the 20 dollars. So, I'd say go for it

OP
B

benna12

Reaction score
Thanks, I am gonna go with a screen protector for the front as well, thanks for the info...

Jeeves441

Reaction score
Its good and cheap on amazon.com, heres a video review of it,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWYZG_fnjFE]YouTube - Splash CRUISER Slim-Fit iPhone 4 Case Review[/ame]

wxman2003

Reaction score
I did use the incase slider case for the past month. Always had to slide the bottom off to dock to my stereo. Noticed after a month of sliding the bottom off an on, i had a few fine scratches on the back glass. The scratches matched up perfectly to the bottom half of slider case. So beware with slider cases.

eddieg

Reaction score
i would not get that case looks like junk there are much better cases out there!
i just got the SGP linear color series case very slim and fits perfect check it out.

Liberty1

Reaction score
In the video on post #4 it looks like the bottom slides off all the time! He keeps having to slide it back on.

KCS7272

Reaction score
I use a CaseCrown slider. It is on Amazon. The sides do not go past the bezel, I really like that. No lip.

Last edited:

KCS7272

Reaction score
I would like to add, I just ordered another Crowncase slider and with shipping it came to $12 and change! I will never pay $30 or more for a case again!!!!

Most reactions