What's new

American Jedi

Reaction score
Just updated my Skype app, and now it has true multitasking, run in the backround API's, I love cause that's the instant message program my office uses!

This is really cool. No multitasking time limit on this app! Kept me logged in all night! :D

I wish they could have incorporated the front facing camera and have true skype potential. FaceTime is cool, but you have to be 4 to 4 to utilize it.

Yes this has quickly become my favorite app, it's ALWAYS open, I'm so not going to work until I'm needed lol

hmm, yeah, I read the news that "Skype updated to support iOS 4 background VoIP multitasking".
I beleve the right-side pic is holding it right.
well, glad to hear that skype for 3G is free.
"Well, it's about time. Touted back in March as one of the pillar apps to benefit from the new multitasking API, Skype has finally been updated to iOS 4 compatibility." and good update!
BTW: for iOS4, 'iOS4: Everything You Need to Know' and iOS 4 Upgrade Guide: Install iOS 4 on Your iPhone -> A guide helps you upgrade your iPhone or iPod Touch to Apple's new iOS 4: iFunia | iPhone Column

I'm sure they will eventually support video calls. They just don't want skype to end up like fring... Pretty much useless.....lol

I wish they could have incorporated the front facing camera and have true skype potential. FaceTime is cool, but you have to be 4 to 4 to utilize it.

Totally agree. I'll use Skype when that happens. I have Skype but have no reason to use it when you can't talk with someone over camera.

It'll be nice when they support computer, Nokia, Android, iPhone 4 to all video chat.